For this assignment my teacher asked me to go out and find natural letters in all of my surroundings and make a word from them. My assignment was to find words in their natural state though, not to find man made letters. I set out with one word in my mind, and I found it. Here it is.
If one looks at the letters I have spelled out they would be soon to notice that I have spelled out the letters to Yahweh. I chose this word because it is the hebrew name for the God that I believe in. I knew instantly that it was what I wanted to do because quite frankly it is so easy to find God's name in his creation. His name is something very sacred to me, and in times is my greatest source of strength.
The next thing I chose were my numbers. I came up with the number eighteen simply for that is the amount of years I have relied on God for life. I thought they simply fit together better than anything I could have ever imagined. Really for this post I am wordless as to what I can say because it means so much more to me than I can express.
Your letters are so clear, you really did a good job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your "A"! I wish I would have found that one! Great job! Very easy to distinguish your letters.
ReplyDeleteWonderful job!! Your passion for this project is evident and makes it that much more interesting.
ReplyDelete