Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chicago Pic.

A few weeks ago I took a trip to chicago with some friends of mine. While there of course I brought my camera. I had several good pictures but this is one that I just thought I had to share. Look at the symmetry in this picture and notice the lines especially. Please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I like a lot about this shot; having been in Chicago several times I know where you took this shot. The 'Willis Tower' (formerly Sears tower) is certainly a focal point but I love the balance of this shot. The pole to the right and the shadow on the building balance the left side of the street in the shade. I really like the cityscape, all the people and the bus - plus the walking man light! I like the lines of the buildings and even the 'old time' lights of the street as they repeat themselves leading your eye deeper into the picture. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete